"They've been a wonderful support system. It's like an extended family. It sounded almost too good to be true, but they've done everything they said they would."
The Support You Need Every Step of the Way
From your first phone call inquiring about Liberty retail stores to the grand opening of your very own Liberty retail store and beyond, we empower you with all the expert training and support you need to become a knowledgeable retail professional in no time. You don’t have to already know how to open a dollar, candy, party, or other retail store because we’re there to assist you. Liberty’s expert staff trains you in the fundamentals of opening, owning and running a retail store. Liberty offers complete in-store merchandising for all of its store packages. Even with our most basic packages, you have the advantage of communicating remotely with a trained professional. In addition, you will also always have access to a Liberty representative to provide you with continued support. You are never alone with Liberty.
Whether you have some or no knowledge on how to open and operate a retail store, Liberty Opportunities is perfect for you. Our consulting program can turn an inexperienced beginner into a seasoned, well-equipped merchant in a fairly short period of time.
- We train you on in-store operations, employee policies, buying, advertising procedures, inventory control and other aspects of marketing and merchandising.
- We provide you with training manuals.
- We can assist you in selecting your store location by working with local realtors, landlords, management companies and/or leasing agents.
- We can assist in your lease negotiation.
- We can help you in preparing your business proposal, including your business projections and cost analysis.
- We can inform you of the various lending institutions available in your area.
- We offer a pre-opening guide and checklist to notify you of the items to be taken care of prior to the opening of your store.
- We offer a toll-free number to call for any questions or assistance you may need.
- A professional buyer will assist you in selecting initial inventory, introducing you to the dollar, candy or party suppliers, and teaching you how to stock/restock your store supplies.
- We assist you with your soft opening and help prepare you for your grand opening.
- Our complete training program offers thorough training in retail sales. A professional trainer will be on hand to assist you with all of the following:
- P.O.S. System
- Store Image Displays
- Refund Policy Holds
- Store Appearance
- Greeting Customers
- Store Calendar
- Grand Opening
- Store Management
- Employee Policies
- Understanding Merchandise
- Applying for Dun & Bradstreet